Walter...

> Great move.  Walter is more than worth
> the minimum.  Great chemistry guy, great
> defender (including quick guards) and of
> course that trademark energy and hustle.
> Walter is part of the the soul of this Celtics
> team.  I'm so glad we are offering him a contract.

Uggh..
I hate Walter. The guy can't shoot, can't pass and can't dribble.
He also makes boneheaded plays non-stop. He is like Mosio but with a slighty
better
attitude. He is just clueless out there though, a lost in space guy. A 6'1"
guy will be guarding him and he will try to beat him off the dribble.

If we want an athletic player like that we have one..Kedrick Brown.
And personally Kedrick seems alot more clued in about what to do on the
basketball court..though I will say he was in fact out of shape. Nothing
serious...but he played best when he just came after being rested.

Lets offer Keon or Rogers a decent contract.
I mean isn't Rogers worth more then Waltah! Disgusting and stupid.....
Give someone 100k and offer Rogers 2 mill instead. I can't believe we would
spend that kinda money on that stiff. Or we could spend 2 mill on a point
like Travis Best.

There is nothing I hate to see more then wasted talent..
McCarty could have been something special but instead he dedicated himself to
his musical "talents." The guy should have been in the weight room or on the
court working on his game.

Pete