 >At 04:32 PM 4/18/2002 , steve knight wrote:
 >call me crazy, but VP going down could be a crucial
 >blow if we somehow end up in the finals against the
 >fakers. he's the only one on the team who can even
 >come close to denying shaq the low post.

You forgot about Waltah!

I like the C's over Philly, and am really glad they didn't pull the Hornets
in the 1st round. PJ Brown, Cambell and Baron Davis scare me.

With V out, hmm. I hope to see more of McCarty than the horrendous Mark
Blount.  Maybe it will make way for more minutes for Rogers.

Last night's 4th quarter featured the Walter/Kedrick show - as Cousey said,
"they must be roomates" the way they were passing to eachother. Kedrick to
Walter for the slam dunk!

Cous was on Eddie Andelman today (an aside: it's so great having him back
with his own show - much better than having to listen to the totally inane
Dale Arnold...) and said:
  - in the playoffs, shooting percentage of 3-pointers drops drastically.
  - playoffs favor strong rebounding teams.

True to his Eeyore self, h doesn't think the Cs will do squat in the
playoffs - love the Cous!  It's always good to hear his take, because it
can only get better from there.

Omar Cook is supposed to be amazing in the open floor.  I think it's a
great pickup for us. Weren't there rumors earlier in the season of him
coming on for a 10-game stint? Whatever, great move, esp. with no 1st
rounder this year. He would have easily been in the top 12.

  --Ellie