Re: Look For A Philly Sweep If Iverson 100 Percent Healthy

In a message dated 4/18/2002 4:12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Douglas342@AOL.com writes:

> A few months back I saw a few minutes of an NBDL game with Thomas Hamilton
> in
> it.  The guy was at 330, and now looks closer to 350.  He would flatten
> Iverson if Iverson didn't merely bounce into the second balcony.

While I don't like Iverson because he's one of the enemy he's a player I
would love if he was one of ours. Iverson toughs it out thru many an injury
probably causing some of them to linger much longer but he's that
competitive. I can just envision a cartoon-like scenario where Hamilton falls
on Iverson flattening him like a pancake only to have this two dimensional
version of Iverson get off the floor and continue on in the game.

I wouldn't mind Ray's pessimistic predictions if he were man enough to give
them credit when they prove him wrong. Instead he disregards his prior
prediction and goes on to tell us why they won't clear the next hurdle. Sure,
he may be right. Eventually he will be. Hell, even if they won the
Championship rather than commend them and bask in the glory he'd give us 10
reasons why they won't repeat.

Go aWayRay.

George