Philly's playoff experience??

Some people say philly has a huge edge over Celtics because of their
playoffs experience. But if I look at the box score of game 6 of the 2001
nba finals and the box score of philly9s last game this season,  I only see
2 starters and 1 benchplayer (bell who played 5 min in game 6) playing in
both games. Okay, Iverson is injured and Mutombo didn9t play but my opinion
is that Philly is in a lot worse shape than last year.

Eric Snow, Aaron McKie, Allen Iverson, Dikembe Mutombo are the only play off
experienced players. Raja Bell only played 8 minutes in 1 play off season
and well.. Derrick Mckey has experience but can9t play anymore. 6 other
players have not played in the Play offs.

The Celtics do have some experience in Anderson, Delk, Rogers and yes,
Potapenko.. Okay, maybe not as much as Philly, but their experienced players
are hurt and their unexperienced players are no good. Boston9s experienced
players are not hurt and their unexperienced players are very good players.

Maybe it is a close call, so Walter9s 4 minutes of play-off experience will
edge the outcome: Celtics win the series!