Predictions

I honestly have to say I didn't think we were much
better then last year.

I thought with no size in the middle we would be
lottery bound again.
Luckily Walker sacrificed his ego and Pierce emerged
as an ALL-WORLD player.
Along with Obie telling his players to get Pierce and
Walker the ball and get the hell out of there way
(i.e. Larry Bird) the role players have played
extremely well. Strickland, Williams, Rogers, Battie,
Vitaly, all seem to feed off of the Dynamic Duo.
Yes I predicted 38. Had I known how week the East was
going to be I would have predicted a few wins more.

Whoever is belittling those who underpredicted with
the obnoxious quotes needs to rethink his strategy.
Like someone said before, we are all winners. No need
to rub noses in the dirt.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/