Memo to Michael:

Bring it!

While I am not "all for" His return, I am for it.  He should energize the East for sure.  Not only in playing him, but throughout the season, the young stars should be stepping up their games.  And we've got two of them.  Expect better ball all around because of this.

I hope he will stay healthy through the early part of the season.  He may endure the whole of it, but really!  And he may be the best of the over 30 crowd, but the legs and the mind are nearly 40.  I really think it will be hard for him to do it mentally.  Sure he's unusual, but the total focus that he once had will be very difficult to maintain, especially while losing 2 of every 3 games.

What does it mean for us?  As suggested earlier, Pierce has more incentive now and Walker should, too.  For the young guys, what an opportunity.  As always, I expect us to do well.  When predictions begin I'll be up near 45 and a sixth place finish in the East.  Cheers.
Gene