Re: Rooks and LaFrentz (was: Is Kedrick Brown the 'real deal' or not?)

It is questionable whether Antoine makes those around him better players,
but none of the ex-Celtics of the past 4 years have suddenly blossomed on
new teams.  On the other hand, it is clear that LaFrenz is nothing more
than a complementary player and doesn't make anyone else better.  The
proposed trade would be a disaster for the Celtics.  If Antoine is to be
moved, we have to get back someone who is a potential franchise guy.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, James A. Hill wrote:

> The question though is would LeFrantz make the Celtics a better TEAM.  (This
> is a question not a statement)
>
> effort above and beyond anyone else on the floor, Parish, JoJo, etc...  All
> these players made the effort to make the other players better as part of a
> team then they were individually.
>
> The question is, "Would this define Walker?"

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY