Subject: Big O2

i was thinking the same thing!!! I first saw Big O2 last season and i
was impressed, even tho that was garbage time. I agree with your
assesment Big O2.

I don't know why OB is so concerned with the PG depth (seemed like
Herren will be sticking around), as we've got Forte, JJ, AW to handle
the rock besides KA and MegaMilt.

I would be more concerned with our big man depth, even more now with
the news that Battie's ankle is not 100%.

We should pick up him up should he be waived.

kevin

*********original msg***********
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:53:52 -0700
   From: "Ravi Singh" <kelticsfan@home.com>

There are rumors that Olumide Oyedeji will be released by Seattle.
While
this seems unlikely given Seattle's lack of physical  rebounding,
defending
big men, his release may intrigue Wallace as I believe both Papile and
Wallace thought highly of him last year.  He is 6'-10, 240 lbs and
very
athletic.  He is tenacious, physical, rebounds well and blocks shots.
He
has no offense whatsover.  He is only 20 years old, although there was
some
speculation prior to last year's draft that he was older than his
records
indicated.