RE: Rooks and LaFrentz (was: Is Kedrick Brown the 'real deal' or not?)

The question was if "Walker" makes his teammates better.  You never got
around to answering the actual question before blindly spouting off against
LeFrantz (or was it blindly supporting Walker?).

The knock on another player from Kansas was that he slipped to 10 in the
draft because he was considered "soft". It may take the right circumstance
for a player to achieve success.  Hence my comparison to some players in the
HOF.

The point of my post was not whether or not LeFrantz was a better
"individual player" then Walker, but whether anyone thought Walker does or
can make the other players around him better.  If he can't do that, then he
can't be one of the teams max players if you want to win in the post season.
I didn't give an opinion, I asked a question.

Not sure what was confusing.  <Jim

Jim Hill