Re: Rotation?

on 10/14/01 8:15 PM, bird at birdwl@earthlink.net wrote:

These are in no particular order, but you've got to think that JJ will get
the most of the minutes of the rooks, and there needs to be a primary
backup for both the center and pg spots, so here they are.  It's the rest
I'm unsure about:
      ****************
  After watching the San Antonio game, I was impressed with Joe Forte and
Johnson. Both were able to keep their composure and elevate their games to
effectiveness, when so many of their teammates could not.
  Johnson, does so much more than Eric Williams, when he's on the floor,
that I believe the perceived defensive assets of Williams will sooner, than
later, be reserved for those special occasions when a hot scorer needs to be
cooled off.
  For Forte, I think he will soon, very soon, supplant Palacio as the
back-up point guard. Forte has developed those skills so quickly and Palacio
is not even close to the same ability; of creating for others, or even
getting some space to take his own shot.
  Kedrick Brown, should sit next to Eric Williams (on the bench Eric). Let
Williams use his fabled gifts as defensive coordinater, tutoring young
Kedrick. When there is need for a substitution as an  offensive infusion,
let them try Brown. I think he may be the scorer off the bench, we've been
looking for, for so long. A Scott Wedman with hopps?

                  JB

Unchain My Heart!