Re: [Celtic_Pride] McLeod for Skinner

In a message dated 10/15/01 2:01:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

<< Obie said earlier that Vitaly, Battie and Mark Blount would share around
60 minutes per game, meaning that for 12 minutes (a quarter) you'd have two
of them in at the same time. I'm wondering if any of you have seen this
lineup in action, and whether Antoine gets moved to small forward or sits
whenever this happens? >>

We have seen short stretches of the above combination(s) with AW going to the
bench for a quick blow. But I can't say those stretches equated to a total of
12 minutes.

CeltsSteve

Comedian Argus Hamilton says Jordan made his decision to return out of
patriotism. "President Bush asked Americans to start traveling again, and
Michael never takes less than three steps with the ball."