briefly positive

For those who only saw the score or box score, don't be too dismayed.  The replay was not pretty, but several things looked hopeful:  Antoine went inside repeatedly; he will learn how to score in there; did coach instruct him to  do that?; also, as others have mentioned, Forte continued his upswing; Johnson is our sixth man, at least; Battie is rebounding rather well; our centers can't possibly be that bad night in and night out; and, that's what I like about the South.  We'll be better and soon.  Over and out.  Gene