More on Charlotte game etc

Charlotte played and beat Jason Kidd and the Nets last night 91-84 behind
Eldon Cambell's 19 points. Paul Silas didn't play anyone longer than 26
minutes, so there shouldn't be much effect for the B2B. If anything,
they'll probably get into the flow of the exhibition game quicker than Boston.

Around the league, rookie Gerald Wallace (starting in place of Peja
Stojakovic) led Sacramento in scoring with 17 points in a win over Utah.
DeSagana Diop (#8) was a DNP with what seems like a lingering foot injury.

Detroit's Rodney White (picked one spot above Joe Johnson) had 10 points
and 6 boards in 19 minutes for Detroit. Point guard Tony Parker struggled a
bit for the Spurs (3-9 FG with 2 assists and 2 TOs) but has an excellent
chance for playing time because the Spurs let go of Avery Johnson, Derek
Anderson and Steve Kerr and starter Antonio Daniels leaves a lot to be desired.

I mention these rookie names (and their meaningless exhibition stats)
because they were all at one time being scouted by the Celtics.

But mainly, I'm just pumped for this season to get under way!

Oh yeah, Knicks center Travis Knight had four fouls in four minutes.

Go Pierce! Go Walker! Go Celts!

-----