Re: quick note on Direct TV

At 10:54 10-10-01, Kestutis Kveraga wrote:
>--- You wrote:
>I'm installed and set.  The Total package for 31.99 only has my regional
>Fox SW
>network, so I had to get the $10.00 Sports package to get all the Fox
>networks;
>that's the ticket for those out of the NE area.  Thanks for all the advice.
>I'm ready for tonight.  Gene
>--- end of quote ---
>
>I think all pro and most college games would be blacked out on the other Fox
>Sports regional networks, no? Don't you have to get the NBA package to see the
>games if you're not in the area?

You are correct sir. He will get the Celtics tonight as they are part of
the League Pass freeview. When the regular season begins the freeview will
continue for 7 days and after that you must either subscribe to the Pass or
have a New England address to get the Celts every game. Such is life!
Later.Mike

Michael J.King Sr.
An Aristocracy of One