Re: Herren

--- "Michael J.King Sr." wrote:
The point I am belaboring is that while Herren is white that ain't why alot of
us root for him.
--- end of quote ---

Yeah...somehow I don't remember such rooting for another local boy, who was
even more "local" to Boston than Herren - Mattapan's Dana Barros. I'm not
talking about you, Michael, or the NB/FR folk, I'm saying in general it was
rarely brought up by anyone. In fact, Dana, despite  being much more of a solid
citizen, a better player, and even shorter, at 5-9, than Herren, was perceived
as a cap anchor to be gotten rid of ASAP.
Kestas