Re: 2003

Where could one find a list of available FA's for 2003?

If things go right the C's will have the cap space... but I don't have my
hopes only on Tim Duncan.  Anyone else?

I can't wait until Kenny's last year.  Who knows?  Maybe he will get the
"play for new contract surge".  Or maybe some team will see 9 million in
potential cap space and trade us a quality big man.  Maybe Kenny's contract
play surge will get us more then face value.  Maybe we could get.... I
better stop here....

ps:  Who thinks that Jordan will end the season as a Wizard?  Imagine if the
Bucks, Sixers, or Raptors made that move?  Perhaps give up a Tim Thomas,
Alivn Williams, or some other young player that will probably do more to
raise the talent level of the Wiz more Jordan will in 3 years.   Brown won't
start producing for 3 years at least.  I would give up Tim Thomas for
Jordan, and a very good shot at the ring any day of the week.

pps: Brad Miller will not finish the season in Chicago, however I am not
convinced that he is the answer for the C's.  He is getting a huge amount of
minutes and scoring plays due to the lack of offense surrounding him on a
pathetic team.  His contract is also above average/too much.  I am not
completely turned off however.  I would welcome a trade of perhaps McCarty
and his expiring contract and Battie?   Battie is best as a weak side shot
blocker, PF.  This could free up major minutes for Curry and Chandler.
Curry a true center has shown the most immediate promise of the two, and
would do well platooned with Bat-Man.

ppps: We _don't_ need to draft a PG!  We need someone to score inside and
slash to the hoop!  I dislike EW as much as the next guy.... but the one
thing he has done since his return is slash to the hoop to collapse defenses
and get to the stripe.  Is it a coincidence that we are 2-0 since his
return?  I am already lighting my prayer candle for an inside presence.

Jason David Jones.