RE: The Beat The Crappy Teams 2001 World Tour Continues

Actually, Cecil, he was saying it as a criticism of Iverson. (If only Obie
had the guts to say the same to Pierce and Walker) The gist of the story was
that the Sixers want to involve Coleman and Mutombo more early in the
offense and let Iverson feed off that inside-out attack, instead of
everything starting and ending with Iverson.

By the way, is it too early to be really alarmed by Antoine's shooting
percentage? His current .391 is a far cry from even his usually lousy .410
or so. I don't know how anyone who defends his play to this point can just
ignore this. It's just incredibly bad. I'll give him credit for rededicating
himself to rebounding this season, however. He really has hit the boards
hard for a team that desperately needed it.

Mark