Re: The Beat The Crappy Teams 2001 World Tour Continues

----- Original Message ----- From: "Berry, Mark S"

> By the way, is it too early to be really alarmed by Antoine's shooting
> percentage? His current .391 is a far cry from even his usually lousy .410
> or so. I don't know how anyone who defends his play to this point can just
> ignore this. It's just incredibly bad. I'll give him credit for
rededicating
> himself to rebounding this season, however. He really has hit the boards
> hard for a team that desperately needed it.

Antoine got off to an exceptionally poor shooting start, going 30-100 in his
first four games.  As someone ponted out a few days ago, he's improved that
percentage in virtually every game since then.  Even still, it's going to
take a little while longer to even out, even if he continues to hit at
something around .440, like he's been doing for the last nine games.  I'm
not saying that these numbers are great, but, yes, I'd say it's definitely
"too early to be really alarmed."  At least not any more alarmed than you
were last year, or the year before that...

Jim