Re: The Beat The Crappy Teams 2001 World Tour Continues

There were a number of times last season when a win like this was cause for
celebration, not derision.  That's actually good, since it means
expectations for the Good Guys have gone up considerably.  After the C's
won last night, I tuned in to see the Bulls and the Heat trying to give
each other the win.  After seeing that advertisement for League
contraction, I'm mighty glad the Celtics are playing as well as they are.

So there's only one sensible, logical thing to say.

GO CELTICS!!!!!!

(Well...that, and "More chocolate chip cookies!")

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle