Subject: Re: OVERTIME!!!

*******original msg*************
From: Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu (Kestutis Kveraga)
Most don't.  If you let them get away with
it, the result will be what we've seen in the last several games. This is the
quandary that Obie faces - do I get tough and risk being tuned out by the
players, or do I let them hoist threes and keep losing?

************************************
Pitino realises it was a losing battle and reverts back to college bb, where the threat of
withdrawal of scholarships will do wonders for a player's attention to coach's
instructions.

in the nba, whether you play or sit, or lay injured or unachieve, you still get the dough
thru guaranteed money. yeah, this guaranteed money thing is killing it. (see Chandler over
at the bulls during time-outs, he appears indifferent and walks away from the huddle at
times - acc to papers).

i think only way for players to WANT to listen to coachs, is for the contracts or cba to
be nfl styled - hardcap and all.
Wallace was smart with Palacio, next year's deal is team option, so you can bet your last
dollar, Palacio plays hard all the time.

kevin lok
48-34