Re: disgusted

At 18:57 11/27/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Jim O'Brien should be fired just for his love of Eric
>Williams. It is truly disgraceful having this guy out
>on the court during crunchtime instead of Joe Johnson.
>The C's could not get a hoop down the stretch, and the
>defense ganged up on Walker and Pierce. They
>desparately needed a third option, and Williams
>contributes nothing on the offensive end. I don't
>really see him do a whole lot on defense either. I
>just don't get it. O'Brien is going to cost this team
>alot of games if he follows the pattern of tonight.
>Johnson can do it all on the offensive end and is
>certainly not a defensive liability. When will the
>lunacy end?

I am not a big fan of Eric either, but you have to give credit where it's
due. He came in and fired up a Celtics team that was fast falling behind.
He tapered off later on, but his all-around contribution in the 1st quarter
was key, not to mention his taking out Gatling :). Besides, JJ's been
strugggling lately.

I cursed Kenny like a cheated whore for losing the game for us (I was 90%
sure the Celtics weren't going to score on the last play), but the truth
is, he was desperately trying  to get the rebound when he flew into House.
And, had Toine made both free throws, it wouldnt've been so do-or-die at
the end.

The worrisome part is, the 3s were going in tonight, especially for Toine,
and yet we still almost lost.