Re: Great win

So would that be called "accidental defense" then?  The foul wasn't on
purpose, Anderson just went for the rebound without knowing where the other
players were and the Miami player got to it first.

W opinioned:
>> A much needed on the road win tonight with Pierce pulling it out at the
end
>> after Anderson's bonehead foul with 3 seconds left.

>Wrong answer. Great foul by KA in my opinion. Why let the opposition have
the
>last three seconds to score to win the game?

>We got the buzzer beater- Paul was clutch.

Yes he was.  It's hard to believe that Riley let Jones take Pierce
one-on-one at the end of the game.  Someone must have missed an assignment
or been blocked off the play.

It's a game they should have won and they did.  Fun game to watch.

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com
800-451-6567 Voice/Fax 866-571-3921