I'm deflated by the Hawk loss

i really am...

i was followed the game via radio. Antione did miracles to pull us
within 2 points (back to back conventional 3 point play + 2 point
shot), then things went wrong from there onwards.

i am very disheartened by this "if it's open, we'll take it" 3
pointers mode of OB's.

i noticed forte came into the game for the first time (late 2nd qtr or
so), and first shot he threw up was a 3 !!! Even Strickland, (whom
I've seen played with the knicks, is known more of a defensive
scrapper, offensive slasher, with a suspect 15ft and beyond jumper) is
3 point happy now with OB's blessing !

i'm of the driving in, getting a foul, chance for a 3 point play, kind
of school. I don't like such 3 point shooting whole game, much like
euro bball.

i must think positive - how?

ok, got it:
* it's only 10 games so far
* maybe OB will tweak the system further (he already not into
pressing)

kevin lok
48-34