"East Side, West Side, all around the town...."

   I'm a bit concerned by the reports on the Atlanta game, that suggested
that Jimmy O'Brien has departed from Dick Harter's no frills defense, for a
trapping(the center at half court?) run out at the three point shooter,
version, of the old "headless chicken," we all loathed during Pitino's
regime.
   If team rebounding and defense have been our hallmarks, why change  for
that game? Several posters had explained in more detail, this, as the reason
why Atlanta had started so quickly and shot so well from the outside. Is
O'Brien leading us back down the path of Pitinoball? Is he jealous of
Harter's success? He made a stupid statement in today's paper about how
thinking of the offense gives him headaches, or some such thing. Why not
leave the defense to Harter and get your head into the offense Jimmy? Who
else is going to? Antoine? Suck it up and take a few Tylenol.
   Reading O'Brien's, almost daily, incredible quotes, I'm beginning to
think that Chauncy Gardner is our coach. I mean, his best move was putting
JJ in the starting lineup and that came about because of Eric Williams'
injury.
   Atlanta started strong again tonight. Jason Terry had a career game, but
Indiana, at home, came back on them in the fourth quarter. Check out Jamal
Tinsley; 29 points and 11 assists. Kedrick Brown had better be all that!
Imagine, bad enough we let Andre Miller slip between our
fingers.............
   We've been through this before, but with Joe Johnson in tow, why draft
Kedrick? If you don't like Tinsley or anyone else with the 11th pick, trade
it. Trade it for a future pick, but why bring in three, two/threes?
   Beat Atlanta and all is forgiven. Lose tomorrow and pack it up, the
honeymoon is over.

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!