Re: All Star voting

That is one of the dumbest things I've read here in a
while.  How is Antoine "only a gunner" when he has the
best assist and rebounding numbers of any power
forward in the conference, nay, the league?  And if
Pierce is only a gunner, I'd like to know how Ray
Allen and Allan Iverson get the nod ahead of him.

Get with the program!

Josh

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1