Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:04:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Joseph Byrnes <mbyrnes@Stanford.EDU>
Subject: Yep... O'Brien is a moron.

>From a Globe article:

So, does that mean Johnson has earned a regular spot in the starting
lineup? ''I haven't made that decision,'' said O'Brien. ''My tendency at
that time would be to evaluate what's going on when Eric is healthy. I
tend not to think about those things until I have to because it would keep
me up at night. As you well know, I'm a big Eric Williams fan. As much as
Joe has contributed, I don't think we're nearly as strong a defensive team
as we could have been at this point if Eric Williams was healthy. I would
tend to err on the side of defense.'' In other words, Williams would get
his job back. O'Brien is still looking for ways to best utilize Johnson.

JOB will be the death of this team because he is such a veteran's coach.

Memo to Chris Wallace:  If you want to build your team by adding three
rookies, find a coach who will actually play them.

Michael