Re: Yep... O'Brien is a moron

Thomas, I'm sure I read that quote but chose to ignore it. Thanks. Just what
we all want to read. See, I want to defend the guy. And I'm doing  my best.
You all know I am. But every time he gushes about Eric Williams I just want
to stick a knitting needle through my temple. I don't know, maybe he sees
something most of us don't. Christ, maybe he has backed into a winning
record.

Paul M.