Re: There's no reasoning with you Cecil and Noah

> From: Alexander Wang <awang@MIT.EDU>
>
> What I really mean is, I think we all agree that the guy could do better.
> Nobody thinks that he's achieved 100% of his full potential. But I see a
> guy that wants to be a Boston Celtic, that plays harder and takes on more
> responsibility than a lot of the guys out there, that really cares about
> winning even if he doesn't know the best way to do it. Even if he's not
> playing as well as he could, he still contributes more than anyone on the
> team except Pierce, and I respect that. I want to see him play better as
> much as anyone out there. If he gets traded and it improves the team, I'll
> be happy because in the end I'm a Celtics fan much more than a Walker fan.
> In the meantime, he's got my support.

Sorry, I had nothing to add to this, I just wanted to see the ridiculous
title for this thread in the digest again.  It has me ROTFLMAO each and
every time I catch a glimpse of it.  You can't beat cheap entertainment.

(The Celtic "Tird")

P.S. You know, Cecil and Noah -- there's just no reasoning with the likes
of y'all.  Har har!