Re: Oakley?

In a message dated 11/10/01 11:31:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ishbak@forest.STUDENT.cwru.edu writes:

> Should the C's try to trade for him? I'm not going to go one way or
> the other yet. He's a good rebounder and defender who could be had
> pretty cheaply.

I think he'd certainly help but he would NOT come cheaply since he means $7.3
million in expiring cap space at season's end. I wouldn't give up VP tho,
since we'd be giving up one bruiser for another and even tho Oakley is more
accomplished he wouldn't be around long.

George