re: Confused by list rules

> From: "Jonathan Brainin" <jbrainin@bellatlantic.net>
>
> Why is it that Greg Odegaard is banned from this list when there continue
> be be
> people on this list such as Ryan who are even more abusive to others?

What is that, a windmill?  And what in the world is Jonathan doing to it?

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Anyway, you won't get a satisfactory answer from
me, I'm sure, mostly because I haven't found one myself.  But, if you do,
please send it to me, as it would answer a conundrum that has plagued me
for years.

(The Celtic "Tird")