Re: There's no reasoning with you Cecil and Noah

Noah opinioned:

Snip...
>...You can reasonably prove that Walker does things are ill
>advised. But you can't prove that he's unintelligent.
Snip...

Explain the technical foul against the Sonics with the game undecided then.

I sat there with my wife saying "Shut up Antoine, Shut up Antoine".  Anyone
who thinks that he puts his team over his own meaningless ego is fooling
themselves.

That's his problem for the last 5 years.

Even the Walker apologists can't support this thoughtless behavior when the
game is on the line. It continues to happen much to often.

I don't really care how upset he acts.  The ref isn't going to change the
call.  Which part of this is difficult for him to understand?  Is this
enough proof as to his intelligence?

All that talent and still he acts like a moron.  What a leader....

Anyone think he is going to change?

I'm not saying to trade him, just recognize what/who he really is.  Stop
kidding yourselves. He is what he is.  Such a shame.

<Jim

Jim Hill
mailto:jahill@leasingservice.com
800-451-6567 Voice/Fax 866-571-3921