big men

Just watched some of Minnesota v. Milwaukee.  Wow!  The Wolves are tough!  Looks like we need to mold ourselves after them rather than the Bucks.  Seriously.  We have two serviceable big men in Battie and Vitaly, but no one to stand up to the top teams, which look to be Minne., Philly (who thoroughly stiffled Dallas tonight), San Antone, and the Lakee girls.  We're only one good man shy of being there, I think.

Wouldn't hurt if we brought Kedrick into the mix.  Is there a real justification for playing Walter?  Or what?  Kedrick can't hurt his confidence by playing a few minutes at a time, can he?  I don't get it.

Cheers,  Gene
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.