Twisting Names

    How about we call everyone by their names?  The "Bin Laden" reference
made me cringe.  I've been noticing for some time now that many can't seem
to just refer to someone by their name or nickname, but twist it - you do it
to the players and even to fellow list members.  We're all supposed to be
Celtic fans.  This is a discussion group, isn't it?  It's fine to disagree,
that's what discussions or debates are about, but this child's game of
twisting everyone's name is getting ludicrous, and in this case, insulting.
    As for Antoine, he's obviously taken it upon himself to play his game
the way we have all wished he would - give the guy a little credit, will
you?
Dorine (or you may call me "Juddy" as that's my nickname.  :)