re: Antoine's best game--ever

> From: "Berry, Mark S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>
>
> Last night was the best game I've ever seen Antoine play and there isn't
> even a close second. [...]
>
> If he played like this consistently, you'd never hear another Antoine
> diatribe from me. [...]
>
> [...]He's
> capable of doing that-making his teammates better. He proved it last
> night.
> Now if he can only do it consistently...
>
> It was a great, great performance. No qualifiers, no nitpicking. Just
> great.

Ah, but you did ... twice.  "If only he could do this consistently...".
You want him to get around 30 pts, 10 rebs, 9 assists, *and* control the
game *and* make his teammates better virtually all the time?  Hello,
championship.

I think that's a lot to ask for ... right now.  It'd be enough for me to
have him improve on improving teammates, shot selection and decision
making (don't care about the threes much) significantly this year.  Not
that I'd be disappointed if he did do what you ask.  Far from it.  Just
think it's probably too much to ask for now.

(The Celtic "Tird")