What We Learned From The Chicago Game

- Paul Pierce has trouble guarding quick shooting guards, and
really should be left at small forward. Props to Brandon on this issue.

- Joe Johnson, while no Richard (Matrix 2) Jefferson, did play well,
and probably should get the game ball for scoring points at a critical
junction.

- Dalibor The Sweeede Bagoric has long arms.

- If Marcus Fizer, generally viewed as a bust, can light up the
Celtics frontcourt, who can they stop?

- Hey I told you that Strickland was a good acquisition

- Tim Floyd has a coaching death wish - maybe he wants to get fired -
but
when you lose games with veterans and don't play your high lottery
picks,
you're providing management with the inertia to fire you.

- Chicago and Cleveland are badddd teams. Probably the two worst in the
NBA
right now. These two Celtics wins are pretty meaningless, because the
competition
is so sub-standard.

- Ron Mercer would be great as a scorer coming off the bench.

Ray

PS: What more can you say about Antoine Walker. It's nothing different
than what we've seen for the last five years.