Re: What We Learned From The Chicago Game

> - Joe Johnson, while no Richard (Matrix 2) Jefferson, did play well,
> and probably should get the game ball for scoring points at a critical
> junction.

No, Johnson's a league above Jefferson.

> - If Marcus Fizer, generally viewed as a bust, can light up the
> Celtics frontcourt, who can they stop?

I dont consider Fizer a bust yet. .. If hes a bust then why did he get
selected for the Goodwill Games?

> - Hey I told you that Strickland was a good acquisition

Like that wasn't half obvious to even the casual observer.

> - Tim Floyd has a coaching death wish - maybe he wants to get fired -
> but when you lose games with veterans and don't play your high lottery
> picks, you're providing management with the inertia to fire you.

Sounds like Rick Pitino. Then again Chicken Chandler has as much chance of
being an NBA star as Moiso.

> - Chicago and Cleveland are badddd teams. Probably the two worst in the
> NBA right now. These two Celtics wins are pretty meaningless, because the
>
> competition is so sub-standard.

A win is a win and at the end of the season if you have enough meaningless
wins they all add up to a playoff spot.

> - Ron Mercer would be great as a scorer coming off the bench.

Yes, on a team such as the Bulls.