well said, Kevin

I feel your pain.  I taped the game and don't feel I can go back and watch it.  I'd rather move on.  It's too bad the team leaders, meaning the captains and the coach, can't see that the Nets have talent and could cause us lots of trouble.  But that the captains, with the coach's permission, take all the shots and the offense leaves little room for others to contribute--that's awful.  Still, one good game, one bad.  We'll see how it goes.  I still haven't ordered my league pass; I'll decide if I want to watch these games next week.  Cheers,  Gene