Red on Forte; Wallace on Gasol

We can only assume Red isn't speaking for the organization. Sounds like
someone who formed his opinions watching Saturday afternoon games on TV. If
that was how you judged the draft, it would be Battier, Forte, Haywood and
Murphy. Beyond that, they might just cancel the draft. If they waste 10 or
11 on Forte, they'll regret it for years.

As for Wallace's comment on Gasol... again, can't read too much into it. He
has so many ulterior motives that we should take everything he says from now
until draft day with a grain of salt. I don't know if they said two words
about Nowitzki, but they went into the draft with him squarely in their
sights. Truthfully, though, I don't think all the doublespeak amounts to
much. Teams are going to go by their own evaluations, not react to some
press clipping from another GM.

Trade up.... Trade up.... Trade up....