Re: Crazy Trade Idea

Jim Meninno wrote:

> Another question to throw out there: Shareef is in Walker's draft class, and
> got the same maximum contract as him, right?  Who else has that contract?
> Kobe?  Others?

Jim, I'm not sure but FWIW I believe there were six guys in the 1996 draft who
were extended for the maximum, in addition to Antoine. I guess Shareef, Marbury
and Kobe are the ones with a fraction of a chance of being available in a trade.

Allen Iverson
Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Stephon Marbury
Ray Allen
Kobe Bryant
Zydrunas Ilgauskas

There were some others in that draft who are also no doubt very well paid,
notably Jermaine O'Neal, Marcus Camby and Peta Stojakovic. Let's hope this
year's draft is as deep as that one was. Go Celts.