Re: 6 for 21? 2 for 10??

>Clyde and Hakeem worked excellent together because Clyde was an excellent
>passer and was willing to yield the post to Hakeem and settle for -
>gasp - a lot of 3s and assists and boards... Kinda like Walker now.

I miss the connection.  Who is Walker yielding the post to?  Or do you mean
that Walker is playing out of position at the PF spot?

Now if Hakeem was shooting the 3s and Clyde at SF was playing the post I
might see the connection.

LA doesn't have a real PF either.  But they have Shaq in the post.  Without
"a Shaq type" player in the post, a team needs the PF to play in the post
along with the Center.  IMO.

So get a rebounding demon like Chicago did and play him at the 4 on offense
and at the 3 on defense.  Ie. Switch off with Walker.   Use the strength's
of the players.

<Jim