My Seal Of Approval

The following potential draftees have My Seal
Of Approval, as players who will be very good
or better players in the NBA:

Drew Gooden - The next great player from Kansas.

Eddie Griffin - A bigger Shawn Marion.

Rashad Phillips - Best point guard you've never heard about.

Yao Ming - Starring in the next Billy Crystal movie.

Zack Randolph - A terror down below. That's a fact, Zack.

Tayshaun Prince - A prince of a small forward/shooting guard.

Kwame Brown - Mrs. Brown you have a lovely rebounder.

Jason Williams - A little bit of Isiah; a little bit of Iverson.

Michael Bradley - Middle class McHale and he's a tough player.

And hey, I see the guy the C's should have drafted last year, had 23 for
the Wizards last night....
Ray