Re: 6 for 21? 2 for 10??

<<<  what I liked the most about captains Walker and
Pierce this week is how mature and team-spirited
they...
<<<

The only duo that scores more than Walker/Pierce is
Shaq/Kobe.  And we all know that Shaq and Kobe haven't
been able to co-exist with each other peacefully.  Our
stars compliment each other because Walker is so
versatile and has been willing to adjust his role to
compliment Pierce's game.

What a lot of people fail to grasp is that if Walker
spends all his time down low, he may get more rebounds
and score more efficiently but Pierce's offensive
efficiency would go down.  Of course, this is a
subjective analysis on my part but I believe it to be
true.  Shaq demanding the ball in the post.... but
Kobe has the ball and is looking to create off the
dribble...conflict!  Clyde and Hakeem worked excellent
together because Clyde was an excellent passer and was
willing to yield the post to Hakeem and settle for -
gasp - a lot of 3s and assists and boards... Kinda
like Walker now.

We have a dynamic duo in Walker/Pierce and should
build around them.