No Subject

Seeding tiebreakers
The top eight teams in each conference qualify for the playoffs. The division
winner with the best record in each conference is seeded No. 1, the other
division winner is seeded No. 2 and the remaining six teams are seeded Nos. 3 -
8 according to their won-lost records. (Home-court advantage in all playoff
series is determined by better won-lost record, not higher seeding.)

In the event two or more teams are tied in the standings, a series of
tiebreakers are applied to determine which team receives the higher seeding.

Two-Team Tiebreaker
1. Better record in head-to-head games
2. Higher winning percentage in conference games
3. Higher winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same division)
4. Higher winning percentage against playoff teams in own conference
5. Higher winning percentage against playoff teams in opposite conference
6. Higher point differential between points scored and points allowed

Three-Team Tiebreaker
1. Best head-to-head winning percentage among all teams tied
2. Highest winning percentage in conference games
3. Highest winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same
division)
4. Highest winning percentage against playoff teams in own conference
5. Highest point differential between points scored and points allowed