Palacio

I know some will disagree with me, but I think Palacio will get better and better and that he's earned a place on this team.  I also want them to keep Stith and Brown, because they're a definite plus.  What they bring to this team is more than you can measure in just talent - leadership, maturity, and spirit!  Stith was greatly missed while he was out.  The whole team seems to light up when they're on the floor - yes, we need some more pieces, but those three should stay, IMO, for what it's worth.
Dorine