Re: Point guard

Question for y'all on the list.  Given that Palacio
has been arguably our best PG this year and is young,
should he be our starting PG next year?  Will he even
be on the team next year?  After all, we do have Brown
and ol' Kenny under contract, and one of our draft
picks or acquisitions next year might go into that
position as well.  I'd hate to see the Celts let him
go after all that he's done for this team.

And Pierce.  Is he worth the max given that our owner
wants to stay under the salary cap?