re: Palacio etc.

<The guys I would lose from this team (besides Kenny, of course)
<are Milt, Potapenko (unless they find a better way to use him)
<Walter, Battie, and possibly Griffin if he doesn't get his stuff back.

How can anyone be so quick to give up on Palacio at this point? Right now
he's our best point guard! In a couple of years he might be one of the top 10
in the league! Then again he might not develop but I don't think a decision
should be made to dump him. As for Pots, I wouldn't dump him -- he's shown he
can contribute -- but I'd definitely be willing to package him for an
upgrade. Likewise with Battie although if he can resume his post-injury play
he's the one big man we have who can play against the Camby types and
probably our most complete center albeit by default.

George