RE: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

Got to agree with Mark on this, for his and the team's good Twon should to
be shifted to SF. Any competent GM should also explore getting some VALUE
for him - not dumping him for cents on the dollar.

The attacks on straw men (for the interpretation impaired
"I-HATE-WALKER-MORE-THAN-THE RIGHT-WING-HATES CLINTON") are at best mildly
diverting and at worst represent trolling.

If I had to compare Twon to an another player I'd say a young Cliff Robinson
comes to mind (although Cliff NEVER jacked up as many 3s in one season).