RE: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

Let's say we start calling Walker a SF from tomorrow, in what way will it change the Celtics rotation. Do you mean to say that Moiso, Williams etc. will get more playing time and that is supposed to improve the team play against quality opponents.

There is a very memorable quote from Don Nelson when he was coaching the Warriors:

Webber in his rookie year didn't want to play center and so he requested that he be moved to PF. Nellie told him, I don't care whether you call yourself PF, SF or PG but somebody needs to guard the opposing center.

Regarding your quote of comparing Walker with Cliff Robinson, let me throw a little stat at you: In his best years Cliff never recorded more than 6 rpg and 3.2 apg. Also, Cliff has never seen the day when he could handle the ball like Walker, pass like Walker and rebound like Walker. - Mishra

  Thomas Murphy <tfmiii@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Got to agree with Mark on this, for his and the team's good Twon should to
be shifted to SF. Any competent GM should also explore getting some VALUE
for him - not dumping him for cents on the dollar.

The attacks on straw men (for the interpretation impaired
"I-HATE-WALKER-MORE-THAN-THE RIGHT-WING-HATES CLINTON") are at best mildly
diverting and at worst represent trolling.

If I had to compare Twon to an another player I'd say a young Cliff Robinson
comes to mind (although Cliff NEVER jacked up as many 3s in one season).

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!