From: Douglas342@AOL.com [mailto:Douglas342@AOL.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 2:41 PM
To: j.hironaka@unesco.org; kevinlok@yahoo.com; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Do not draft a PG

In a message dated 6/26/01 10:53:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

If Boston wants to address the long-term PG situation via this particular
draft, they might be best off looking instead to groom over several years a
natural sharp-shooter (Forte, Arenas types) into a solid complementary
ballhandler,

Not another undersized 2 guard who you want to turn into a point!  Please!

Dee Brown couldn't do it, Chauncy Billups couldn't do it.  And Gilbert
Arenas
won't do it.