worst case draft scenario?

What's the worst case draft scenario for the Celtics, assuming that they keep
the three picks?  That is, assume the other teams pick all the players that
would benefit the C's the most, and the C's obviously picking the best from
what's left.  Here's my line of thinking.

Highly unlikely to available:
Kwame Brown
Griffin
Curry
Chandler

We'd pick in a heartbeat if they were available:
Battier
Gasol

Three more before picks 10 and 11
Diop
White
Richardson

Additional players to go before our third pick
(i.e. we should take the "best" two players of this list at 10 and 11):
Radmanovic
Tinsley
Johnson
Randolph
Haywood
Woods
Murphy
Bradley
Kedrick Brown
Forte
Jefferson

I think we're looking good at get scoring at either the guard or SF position.
In this worst case scenario, the C's can take Johnson at 10.  I don't know who
I'd take at 11 here, because of the possibilities at 21.  In this scenario,
Cook or Parker would probably do nicely at 21.  But it seems just as likely
that one of the big men in the above list could fall to 21 just as well.  If
not, then maybe a defensive player like Jefferson.  If we took Tinsley at
11, I'd think that would increase the chances of one of the above PF/C's
slipping.

Francis